Mental Health Tips!
What is Mental Health? This represents our emotional,
psychological, and social well-being! Our mentality can determine how we handle
stress, relate to others, and make choices. It's important at every stage of
life from childhood to adulthood. Some ways to help boost your mind are,
engaging in hobbies, taking breaks, setting realistic goals, staying connected,
and even practicing mindfulness.
I enjoyed reading this blog! I learned a little but more about what mental health is and the effects it can have. I definitely notice that when my mental health isn't good that it affects my decision making. Mental health can be easily swept under the rug but it is so important to our wellness.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading about how mental health not only relates to us, but to the other people around us, too. The way we handle stress rather than losing control is also a great benefit you mentioned on controlling our mental health.
ReplyDelete